Weddings at Highland United Methodist Church are available for both members and non-members. We, at HUMC, wish to assist you and your future spouse to prepare for a life-long relationship. Please contact us as soon after engagement as possible so that we can secure your date. You may use our pastor or bring your own officiant. Officiants must be ordained pastors. We have an accomplished organist/pianist that may be available for your event. You may also choose to bring your own musicians.
Fees for church MEMBERS wishing to get married are as follows:
- $200 for use of the Sanctuary
- $250 for church organist at the ceremony
- $150 for church organist at the rehearsal
Fees for Non-members wishing to get married:
- $500 for use of the Sanctuary
- $150 for use of the Fellowship Hall/reception
- $250 for church organist at the ceremony (optional)
- $150 for church organist at the rehearsal (optional)
- $200 to the pastor (optional)
Some notes... There is no smoking on church property. There are to be no alcoholic beverages on the church property. You are responsible for any damage to church property. No tacks or articles that would mar the building or furniture are permitted. The sanctuary does NOT have a center aisle. Contact the Administrative Assistant, Jennifer Heindl, to inquire about possible availability.